DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Brisbane Australia

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I work near the airport . Live out at Mt Crosby

Hard to find places to fly close to where you are due to YBBN.
You will love the mavic. Is it your first drone?

Yep, first drone. I'm not planning on using it near where I live but I've got the "Can I fly here" app already, I plan to use it in more remote locations.

nice. take slow to build confidence and awareness of the systems and you have a blast. This is great site for learning from others

Yep, first drone. I'm not planning on using it near where I live but I've got the "Can I fly here" app already, I plan to use it in more remote locations.

I like Mavic Owners from QLD.
They either dont use ice, or not enough to have sold their Drone yet ;)

I like Mavic Owners from QLD.
They either dont use ice, or not enough to have sold their Drone yet ;)

Ha, so you know SEQ well then :D
It is bad, I have seen the problems there (actual people affected) and I am nowhere no how ever involved in that scene.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm just going for the Mavic Pro. being my first drone I couldn't justify the extra cost of the M2 range at this time.

Cool, I'm very happy with mine for sure.
Have the MPP 8331 props, and it's so quiet / unobtrusive.

Can you still buy the MP ??
I was under the impression it was now obsolete, at least from the DJI store . . .

mp_dji_store.jpg

There might be some in the resellers stores I guess, and the Mavic Pro Platinum is still sold of course.

Enjoy whatever you end up with, it's a great hobby to get into.

Hi All, I'm new to Drones and about to pull the trigger on buying a Mavic so signed up here for the tips, info and all the other good stuff being part of a community has to offer.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your New Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121