DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Buenos Aires

Korrd

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi! My name is Vic, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I got my hands on my first drone, a mavic mini, a few months ago, and I've been enjoying flying it quite a lot in fact. Also waiting for an Air 2 to arrive.

So, just dropping by to say hi.

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas, north of the Equator!

The Mini and the MA2 are both terrific machines for the beginner and the pro alike. There are over 100,000 of us worldwide to help you grow as a pilot and photographer. We have several in South America, including some in B.A.

Be sure to read and reread the manuals. Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and/or lose your bird. Just be sure you know how to retrieve them before the inevitable happens.

Sorry about the Fly App. We all hope that DJI will upgrade it without such tiny fonts and icons.

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thanks!

Yeah, I've already been through the manuals (even for my future Air 2). Also been experimenting, testing its limits, learning about winds and how those are modeled, some stuff related to video shooting, editing and publishing as well as photo editing and all those things we Engineers like to do when we receive a new machine to play with and have a strong desire to master it.
Been publishing some videos and pics too, although my photo/video editing skills are still a WIP atm.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Thanks a lot!

Regarding content, I'm currently learning the ropes on how to youtube stuff. Not much to see yet, and I am pretty much stuck at home due to the current covid19 outbreak, and planning to do a 2nd countryside tour in order to video the everything out of my country from the air as soon as travel restrictions lift. I tend to upload drone vids to this playlist from my channel

Vic

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa