DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bulgaria

Georgi Trendafilov

Reactions
Hi everyone. I am from Bulgaria - one very beautiful country located in Europe. Few weeks ago i bought my first aircraft - Mavic Mini. I think its worth it. Unfortunately, at the moment the weather here is cold and foggy most of the time, because its winter, so i made a few test flights only and i will have to wait till the weather allows me to fly safely. Soon i hope to share with you some pictures of my country, now i am waiting for better weather :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi everyone. I am from Bulgaria - one very beautiful country located in Europe. Few weeks ago i bought my first aircraft - Mavic Mini. I think its worth it. Unfortunately, at the moment the weather here is cold and foggy most of the time, because its winter, so i made a few test flights only and i will have to wait till the weather allows me to fly safely. Soon i hope to share with you some pictures of my country, now i am waiting for better weather :)

dobre doshal brat..

Translation for everyone except Georgi: "welcome bro.."

:)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Georgi...

I'll write in English so that everybody can read and keep up with us here. I live in Sofia, very near Hotel Pliska - so if one day you (Georgi) wanna have some awesome fun flying our Mavic Minis together just let me know and we can make it happen. We can have My Mini vs Your Mini competition types and all sorts of cool stuff. I live very near a stadium and so its a very nice, big, open, flat area to practice and just fly!

I'm also waiting for the weather to become better(fog to lift, temperature to rise, sun to set later) and I'm planning on also showing the world how beautiful Bulgaria really is! Our awesome lil Minis have incredibly good cameras, especially @2.7K 30 everything looks absolutely amazing! Crystal clear picture for the max video settings! The pictures are also very good quality from what I've tested so far - 4000p x 3000p (12MP) seems to be just enough for taking some breath-taking pictures of nature and life in general. I still have't tried out any Quick Shots, but I seem to prefer manual control for now.

Do you have the Fly More Combo? I just have the normal pack with the drone and control and its one battery that comes in the Mini! I wanna buy me another 2 batteries for sure even 3 actually - but they're not sold anywhere where I can find!

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121