DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Canada! Finally have my first drone!

jemt86

Reactions
Hello!

I am so excited and looking forward to learning everything I can about my new Mavic Pro and from this forum.
Been a drone fan for years and been finally able to afford one and what a perfect time! The Mavic seems like a leap forward in drone design!

Reactions: jemt86
Welcome from another Canuck and just recently new to droning as well. Did a lot of research before deciding on the Mavic Pro. Other than a couple of hickups with updates I've be totally happy and thrilled with it. The only problem I have is finding the time and appropriate weather to fly it in. YouTube is a good source of videos to help learn and show some of it's features.
Have fun and stay safe.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello!

I am so excited and looking forward to learning everything I can about my new Mavic Pro and from this forum.
Been a drone fan for years and been finally able to afford one and what a perfect time! The Mavic seems like a leap forward in drone design!
Howdy from Wyoming jemt86, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello!

Welcome sir! You’ll love your mavic and the forum.

Welcome from another Canuck and just recently new to droning as well. Did a lot of research before deciding on the Mavic Pro. Other than a couple of hickups with updates I've be totally happy and thrilled with it. The only problem I have is finding the time and appropriate weather to fly it in. YouTube is a good source of videos to help learn and show some of it's features.
Have fun and stay safe.

Hey gunglejim thanks for the welcome. I have the same problem too. Working 8-5 and it basically being dark the moment I get off work. Been left to just flying on the weekends, at least when it hasn't been super cold and / or raining/snowing.

Reactions: Timster1973
Hey gunglejim thanks for the welcome. I have the same problem too. Working 8-5 and it basically being dark the moment I get off work. Been left to just flying on the weekends, at least when it hasn't been super cold and / or raining/snowing.

You're quite welcome. Had some time this summer but had to put up with a lot of smoke. Here is an example of what we had to endure for the better part of the summer. (half way thru there is a big lake there. LOL)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS