DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Canada (Toronto) ??

DustyJaguar95

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Fellas,

Just dropping by say hi.. I finally purchased my first drone (Mavic Air 2) after trying out the Mavic Air last summer for a week or so. I returned it then due to poor wifi connectivity but was sold on the other features, so I waited patiently for the next gen to have Ocusync, and it was worth th wait.

The Toronto metro area is quite restricted so I mainly fly around Lake Ontario and up north near Georgian Bay.

Looking forward to meeting the community here.

Cheers,
Karan

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in Eastern Canada! Hope you got the Fly More kit--you'll appreciate those extra batts.

Read the manual (links below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have over 100,000 members world wide--including many in the GTA--to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/multi/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.0_fr.pdf
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Fellas,

Just dropping by say hi.. I finally purchased my first drone (Mavic Air 2) after trying out the Mavic Air last summer for a week or so. I returned it then due to poor wifi connectivity but was sold on the other features, so I waited patiently for the next gen to have Ocusync, and it was worth th wait.

The Toronto metro area is quite restricted so I mainly fly around Lake Ontario and up north near Georgian Bay.

Cheers,
Karan
Hello there! I am new here as well, I have been having trouble finding places to fly my mavic 2 pro. May i ask where about around lake Ontario do you fly? I am yet to head to Georgian bay, I hear it is very nice.

Hi. I just recently joined the forum. I purchased a Holy Stone HS700D drone a few months ago just to find out if I would like flying drones. I quickly found out that I did, so I recently purchased a DJI Mavic 2 Air, and I really like this drone a lot. I will probably fly as a hobbyist, but I am studying for my Part 107 exam for more knowledge and just in case I am afforded an opportunity to fly for a paid mission. I am from Texas, but I currently travel extensively in my RV.

Hello there! I am new here as well, I have been having trouble finding places to fly my mavic 2 pro. May i ask where about around lake Ontario do you fly? I am yet to head to Georgian bay, I hear it is very nice.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland FraserLW.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi. I just recently joined the forum. I purchased a Holy Stone HS700D drone a few months ago just to find out if I would like flying drones. I quickly found out that I did, so I recently purchased a DJI Mavic 2 Air, and I really like this drone a lot. I will probably fly as a hobbyist, but I am studying for my Part 107 exam for more knowledge and just in case I am afforded an opportunity to fly for a paid mission. I am from Texas, but I currently travel extensively in my RV.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Rickd83.

Rving and drones seems to be a good match.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Fellas,

Cheers,
Karan
Do you have authorization problems in downtown Toronto?

Fellas,

Cheers,
Karan
Hey Karan,

I have a lot of problems trying to find a place to take off from that doesn't have a by-law, I can figure out the airspace but municipalities are strict :( where about at Lake Ontario do you fly around? :D

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000