DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Canada (Toronto) ??

Fellas,

Just dropping by say hi.. I finally purchased my first drone (Mavic Air 2) after trying out the Mavic Air last summer for a week or so. I returned it then due to poor wifi connectivity but was sold on the other features, so I waited patiently for the next gen to have Ocusync, and it was worth th wait.

The Toronto metro area is quite restricted so I mainly fly around Lake Ontario and up north near Georgian Bay.

Looking forward to meeting the community here.

Cheers,
Karan
Welcome to the forum, I too am from Toronto. I know it's tough to find good places for good pix.

Fellas,

Just dropping by say hi.. I finally purchased my first drone (Mavic Air 2) after trying out the Mavic Air last summer for a week or so. I returned it then due to poor wifi connectivity but was sold on the other features, so I waited patiently for the next gen to have Ocusync, and it was worth th wait.

The Toronto metro area is quite restricted so I mainly fly around Lake Ontario and up north near Georgian Bay.

Looking forward to meeting the community here.

Cheers,
Karan
Hiya from Worcestershire, UK ??

Welcome and great to hear you give Mavic another try. I too have a Mavic air 2 and so far I am not disappointed, just a little jealous on how much range some people get but not me. But love the pictures, camera works well and overall since I'm also new , I look forward to enjoying my new friends on this forum and all the info I can absorb for Happy and Safe Droning.

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU