DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Cape Cod, MA

jbhg30

Reactions
Hi everyone!

Just checking in from eastern MA. I got my private pilots license in May and I recently did my part 107 add-on through the faasafety website. My girlfriend has recently expressed an interest in drone photography and that's what drove my decision to get the part 107 certification...especially after learning how easy it is to acquire that if you already have a part 61 license (ppl, spl, etc). I've already gotten some great help from a couple members here regarding an authorization I received for flight in controlled airspace and I'm excited to further participate in this community :)

Hi everyone!

Just checking in from eastern MA. I got my private pilots license in May and I recently did my part 107 add-on through the faasafety website. My girlfriend has recently expressed an interest in drone photography and that's what drove my decision to get the part 107 certification...especially after learning how easy it is to acquire that if you already have a part 61 license (ppl, spl, etc). I've already gotten some great help from a couple members here regarding an authorization I received for flight in controlled airspace and I'm excited to further participate in this community :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your certification, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum and CONGRATS on both PPL and P107. You've been busy lately :) Fortunately going from PPL to P107 was much easier than PPL by many magnitudes lol.

Hi everyone!

Where in MA? I have a vacation place on the Cape and I'm slowly working on my PPL when I get time.

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forum. I'm a M2P owner in Northern California. I'm from Cape Cod too. My birth certificate shows I was Born in Bourne.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada