DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Central Arkansas

BR549

Reactions
Got my Magic Air 2 Oct. 2020. Been a member of this forum ever since. Just now posting. I get posts from this forum in my inbox everyday. Have really enjoyed videos, photos, and tips! Am in awe of the expert help that is available here! This is the best forum that that I’ve been ever been a part of!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome from your neighbor in NE Oklahoma. Glad you decided to post and join in the discussions. Don't be shy and ask question if need be. Post up pics or videos of what you like to shoot. We all love them.

Have fun, Enjoy and Fly Safe

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome..
Im from Searcy..
Message me sometime
Got my Magic Air 2 Oct. 2020. Been a member of this forum ever since. Just now posting. I get posts from this forum in my inbox everyday. Have really enjoyed videos, photos, and tips! Am in awe of the expert help that is available here! This is the best forum that that I’ve been ever been a part of!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome from the U.K. Reckon I am one of very few members who have visited AR from our country. We have our longest term friend living in Rogers, just NW of you. We love the State (the NW only admittedly) and can imagine you are spoilt for choice as to where to fly. It’s beautiful.

Good morning to all-

BR549- I spent several years of my life attending college in Conway- some good memories there- those I can remember, of course. I would like to run out and visit Toadsuck again just to see the water.

Welcome- Ed

Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! I used to live in the same area. On the west side of Little Rock. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54