DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Central, IL!

DarthMavic201985

Reactions
Hey all. Just checkin in to the group. I have been flying RC for about 12 years. Everything from Micro to Giant Scale airplanes, helis, and quads. A few years ago, with the addition of little ones, my rc freetime was definitely put in check. I have been interested in aerial photography and videos and really like the idea of being able to combine my passions for RC with maybe a little extra cash flow. I have taken the part 107 certification test recently and passed. For my first venture into the DJI realm, i wanted to purchase something that would travel very easily on family vacations and other excursions, while still capturing good 4k or 1080 videos. After much research, i decided to start with the mavic air. So far i love it. Only thing this little powerhouse is missing is occusync, i have had a couple of issues with video transmission but pretty sure this was due to the power lines in front of my house. I can already tell that this will not be my last DJI purchase. Only question is, M2P or P4P / P5? Lol, and go...! Nice to meet everyone and i look forward to being able to contribute my experience as well as learn from all of yours!

Blue Skies!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

If you've not already done so, it might be helpful if you go and add your LOCATION to your account. This helps when asking questions about location specific items (Rules & Regulations for instance).

Click >>>> HERE <<<< to go directly to your Account Details and add your location details in the Loc field.

Hello Darth. I’m also in Central, IL. I have a Mavic pro 2 and if you ever want to meet up and see how it flys let me know.
Awesome Sully! I appreciate the offer. I am from the Peoria area but i travel a lot for work so we will have to make it happen at some point.

Reactions: Sully53
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya