DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Central NC!

Luv2Drone

Reactions
Very excited to be part of such a large group of like minded people!
I had a "toy" drone a year or two ago and during the second flight, I guess I said something it didn't like and it literally climbed to about 200 ft and then headed North!
Never found it... A year later, friends and family still tease me that they saw it hovering at the beach during one of their visits or it was seen sitting on a cliff up at Grandfather Mountain!
Anyways, I recently bought the DJI Mini 2 and every accessory out there. Spent hours upon hours watching every video I could find so I would be educated on the drone before it left the ground.

After having it nearly a month, I took it out to a private club and spent over an hour flying it. It was INCREDIBLE! Best purchase ever!

I am interested in a sunshade to fit around an ipad if anyone can send me some references, links, etc...

firstflight.JPG

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum ,just type in screen shade for i pad and there are many of them available look on amazon

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Luv2Drone.

If possible, get a 4 sided sun shade.
It will block the light better.

I have one for the mini4 and it works great.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum from WESTERN NC!!

We have used a Hoodman brand sunshade for years. Very good quality and durability. Our latest one is now 3 years old with a LOT of rough miles and it's still working perfectly.

Welcome to the forum from WESTERN NC!!

We have used a Hoodman brand sunshade for years. Very good quality and durability. Our latest one is now 3 years old with a LOT of rough miles and it's still working perfectly.

Yes, I can also recommend the Hoodman. I use one with my Ipad, with good results.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I had a "toy" drone a year or two ago and during the second flight, I guess I said something it didn't like and it literally climbed to about 200 ft and then headed North!
Never found it... A year later, friends and family still tease me that they saw it hovering at the beach during one of their visits or it was seen sitting on a cliff up at Grandfather Mountain!
Anyways, I recently bought the DJI Mini 2 and every accessory out there. Spent hours upon hours watching every video I could find so I would be educated on the drone before it left the ground.

After having it nearly a month, I took it out to a private club and spent over an hour flying it. It was INCREDIBLE! Best purchase ever!

I am interested in a sunshade to fit around an ipad if anyone can send me some references, links, etc...

View attachment 118804

Welcome from the W-S/GSO area of NC!

View attachment 118804
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

View attachment 118804
Nice shot. Hi, I just join this forum. I am new drone pilot from Raleigh, NC area. Like to meet like minded hobbyist here. Also like to find out good spots around state from beaches to Mountain and in between.
Thanks all.

Nice shot. Hi, I just join this forum. I am new drone pilot from Raleigh, NC area. Like to meet like minded hobbyist here. Also like to find out good spots around state from beaches to Mountain and in between.
Thanks all.
Welcome to the forum. Recommend you start your own introduction thread in the Pilot Check in thread of the General section of forums.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e