DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Central Oregon

StoneAIR

Reactions
New member not a new pilot.
I got a Mavic Air three months ago and I love it.
It’s my first DJI drone and won’t be my last. I’m fortunate enough to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Plenty of beautiful scenery just outside my door. Looking forward to learning from and sharing on this forum. Wishing all happy flights and safe landings.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: StoneAIR
New member not a new pilot.
I got a Mavic Air three months ago and I love it.
It’s my first DJI drone and won’t be my last. I’m fortunate enough to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Plenty of beautiful scenery just outside my door. Looking forward to learning from and sharing on this forum. Wishing all happy flights and safe landings.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S