Join Us Now

Hello From Central Pennsylvania

KLRSKIR

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
about.me
Hey fellow pilots!

I'm just another Mavic pilot, M2P to be specific. I also fly a P4A, but current world affairs had me looking for a new bird.

I'm looking forward to poking around here. Thanks for having me. And thanks to Russ at 51 Drones for mentioning this community.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Hey fellow pilots!

I'm just another Mavic pilot, M2P to be specific. I also fly a P4A, but current world affairs had me looking for a new bird.

I'm looking forward to poking around here. Thanks for having me. And thanks to Russ at 51 Drones for mentioning this community.

Welcome to the Hub.
Many fine folks are here and most (not all) try to support each other.
Good Stuff.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, who flies the friendly skies of Texas!

Lots of great stuff to shoot in PA. We have several fellow Pennsylvanians among our 100,000 strong worldwide membership to help you learn your new hobby! Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser