DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from central Washington!

sscamaro69

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just checking in on here when I was looking up info to log on a 107 flight... didn't even know this existed... but looks like a lot of good info!! Looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to with the Mavics!!

Hello from the Crossroads of America sscamaro69.

Nice to meet you Jeff. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Just checking in on here when I was looking up info to log on a 107 flight... didn't even know this existed... but looks like a lot of good info!! Looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to with the Mavics!!
Hello from Savannah, GA! I hiked right thru Snoqualmie pass in 1993 on the PCT and side tracked to Renton where Jimi is buried! Loved every minute of my time in your mountains. +1

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Hello from Savannah, GA! I hiked right thru Snoqualmie pass in 1993 on the PCT and side tracked to Renton where Jimi is buried! Loved every minute of my time in your mountains. +1
Nice!! Yes, the mountains around here are great! I love flying around in full scale planes to see them... even a lot of the new Top Gun movie was filmed in these mountains! Jimi has a good memorial there in Renton. Visit again... and with your drone this time! :)

Nice!! Yes, the mountains around here are great! I love flying around in full scale planes to see them... even a lot of the new Top Gun movie was filmed in these mountains! Jimi has a good memorial there in Renton. Visit again... and with your drone this time! :)
I've seen pics of the "new" memorial. When I went by there was only a marker in the ground. I hung around for the day and eventually a couple chicks showed up to make rubbings with crayons and let me make a couple, too. I hiked right to the post office and mailed them home and then went on and finished my thu-hike. I still have one of those rubbings. Beautiful part of the country you live in, friend.

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I was looking up info to log on a 107 flight... didn't even know this existed...
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

In your posting you wrote, "I was looking up info to log on a 107 flight..." I searched the term "107 flight" and came up empty. Your signature says you are a "107 Remote Pilot" so I do not understand the reference…

Inquiring minds want to know…

Happy Droning…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

In your posting you wrote, "I was looking up info to log on a 107 flight..." I searched the term "107 flight" and came up empty. Your signature says you are a "107 Remote Pilot" so I do not understand the reference…

Inquiring minds want to know…

Happy Droning…
Ah... sorry... I keep a logbook for all of my flights that require Part 107 certification. I don't log all flights that are just for fun... just the ones that may come under review or questions for any reason... I fly 107 around downtown Seattle and such, where people tend to make calls about drone flights. This one was at the University of Washington, so I like to record everything for those flights. In the logbook, it has a spot for the drone version... such as M1P or M3 or ?? This is the model number that I was trying to look up, because part of this session I was just overseeing another drone pilot that had a mini and a Mavic 2. I still haven't found a list of those model number references... but that's what I was looking for, and the '107' flights is just for the 'commercial' flights. :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the Texas gulf coast. And, yes there is a lot of useful information here from many experienced pilots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett