DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Chicago

Welcome to the forum,. I also fly the MA2 and have loads of fun flying. We look forward to your participation in the forum and view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello everyone! MA2 owner here in the city of Chicago. Just moved to Chicago from out of state. If anyone else has flown in the city would love to hear where and what issues to watch out for.
I'm also in Chicago. Owner of a Mini 2 and a M pro 2. I have flown in my neighborhood around some blocks for fun but haven't done anything real just yet.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello everyone! MA2 owner here in the city of Chicago. Just moved to Chicago from out of state. If anyone else has flown in the city would love to hear where and what issues to watch out for.
You actually moved to Illinois from Texas? Most are moving out of Illinois. Must have been a job transfer!!
This might help as to where to fly in Chicago. Here is a video of Ken Heron flying around Chicago. If you don't know Ken, he is corny, but has to good videos which are helpful.
He had some issues in the Windy City.

I'm also in Chicago. Owner of a Mini 2 and a M pro 2. I have flown in my neighborhood around some blocks for fun but haven't done anything real just yet

You actually moved to Illinois from Texas? Most are moving out of Illinois. Must have been a job transfer!!
This might help as to where to fly in Chicago. Here is a video of Ken Heron flying around Chicago. If you don't know Ken, he is corny, but has to good videos which are helpful.
He had some issues in the Windy City.

Yes it was a job related move. Thanks for the video, will give it a watch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27