DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Cocoa Beach, FL

InternetGuy

Reactions
Hello all, new MA2 owner here. Haven't even flown it yet as I actually live in a "blue" restricted zone. I suspected home might not be a goodspot as I'm just a few hundred feet north of Patrick AFB. However, I'm outside their Restricted Zone but just barely inside another one for which I can't determine the reason. Anyway, hope to get out after Hurricane Isaias blows past and go to a local park to try it out. Anyone else in the area?

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot near Cocoa!
Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under less than ideal conditions.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in Florida--to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!
h
ttps://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the Forum from West Palm Beach. You’ll get knowledge and advice from an amazing group of Pilots. Enjoy your MA2, it’s fun to fly and takes awesome photos and video. I like flying from the beach, but I’m still a little nervous about flying over the ocean. Practice and have fun!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS