DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Colorado

COPilot

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello members, I am from Colorado Springs, CO. I am very happy to have found MavicPilots, there is so much information here that I have already learned from and will continue to benefit from. I have my Part 107 Cert but generally fly for fun but I am looking to do more commercial work in the future.

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

I am from Colorado Springs, CO. I am very happy to have found MavicPilots, I have my Part 107 Cert but generally fly for fun but I am looking to do more commercial work in the future.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Looking forward to any contributions you want to offer us, and we really enjoy visiting vicariously through photos and videos…

Happy Droning…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Jeffrey, here. Also 107. Welcome from the far away land of Colorado Springs. Sand Creek Elementary is my back yard! So, you can guess from that I can only get anywhere from 25 to 50 feet near my house. Lots of other places in the Springs and other locales.

Enjoy!

Welcome from a fellow Coloradan. Lakewood is where I call home.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello members, I am from Colorado Springs, CO. I am very happy to have found MavicPilots, there is so much information here that I have already learned from and will continue to benefit from. I have my Part 107 Cert but generally fly for fun but I am looking to do more commercial work in the future.
Hello from Cambridge, UK

Welcome to the forum from up the road in Estes Park! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS