DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Colorado!

Mcknight30

Reactions
Hello everyone! New drone operator here from Fort Collins, Colorado. I am FOR NOW a hobbyist spending most of the time making cinematic style videos and photo's but hope to someday make a business out of it for fun1

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Hello everyone! New drone operator here from Fort Collins, Colorado. I am FOR NOW a hobbyist spending most of the time making cinematic style videos and photo's but hope to someday make a business out of it for fun1
Howdy from Wyoming @Mcknight30 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! Here is a link to my youtube page where I have a few videos I've made so far. I will drop the link in the youtube page section on this forum as well! This site has already helped a ton!
Link to my youtube page> Chris Ingram

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! Here is a link to my youtube page where I have a few videos I've made so far. I will drop the link in the youtube page section on this forum as well! This site has already helped a ton!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada