DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Colorado

• Thread starter Deleted member 136962
  • Start date
Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Thanks folks! Still getting used to the DJI Fly app. Been doing a ton of reading and youtube watching. I tried running the MA2 with my iphone 7 and while it worked just fine, the screen real estate was lacking. I have spent the better part of the past couple of days seeing what would and would not work. I was able to get my 5th Gen I pad to work as I ordered a PGYtech tablet holder. I did a couple of flights with that today but the screen brightness is lacking to say the least.

I will say this, the MA2 is a joy to fly! I am amazed at how stable it is even in windy conditions.

Cant wait to get better at it and start flying regularly

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi Folks,

I just got a Mavic Air 2 a couple of days ago and am learning all the in's and out's of it. I have taken a few flights and am getting used to how it works. Looking forward to interacting here in the community!

Mike :)
Newer member in Colorado too, Grand Junction area. First flights yesterday even

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS