DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Colorful Colorado!

RkyMtnHigh

Reactions
Just a little introduction of myself. I'm a retired Air Traffic Controller and live at 8200 ft in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. I have a Mavic Air and have about 13 flights under my belt as of this last day of April 2020, six or so of which are not in "Beginner's Mode." 400 ft sure is a lot different than 100 ft! ??? I'm surrounded by so much natural beauty that I'm looking forward to expanding not only my knowledge and skills at flying, but also my drone photography skills (I just ordered some filters). Happy and safe flying everyone!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA and have enjoyed many flights. We look forward to your contribution to the forum and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Reactions: Dedal
Just a little introduction of myself. I'm a retired Air Traffic Controller and live at 8200 ft in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. I have a Mavic Air and have about 13 flights under my belt as of this last day of April 2020, six or so of which are not in "Beginner's Mode." 400 ft sure is a lot different than 100 ft! ??? I'm surrounded by so much natural beauty that I'm looking forward to expanding not only my knowledge and skills at flying, but also my drone photography skills (I just ordered some filters). Happy and safe flying everyone!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser