DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Columbus

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland RobesFF.

I'm thinking about getting some prop guards for my MA2 since some of my flights are near a river.

$16 may save an $800 drone plus the bird(s).

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Good idea. I have the prop guards but didn't think to put them on, the birds just showed up once we were in the air. They actually got a LOT closer than the picture but I basically froze at that point and also didn't think to take a picture. No birds were harmed during the filming of this event!

Good idea. I have the prop guards but didn't think to put them on, the birds just showed up once we were in the air. They actually got a LOT closer than the picture but I basically froze at that point and also didn't think to take a picture. No birds were harmed during the filming of this event!

I leave them attached to my Spark and the best thing I like about it is that I can carry the drone with my pinky finger. :D

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in your part of Ohio.

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 120,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can. Thanks for joining!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome, lived in Columbus area ( Gahanna , Whitehall, then Johnstown for around 30 years...retired to SC with wife passing. Hope you have pleasant flights and "Controlled Crashes" (AKA landings:p). GO BUCKS!!!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome. Another former Ohioan here, now temporarily stuck in Longview, TX. Lives 32 years in Columbus and Westerville. There are so many wonderful places to shot aerial video and photos, all within a short drive of Columbus...the Hocking Hills (just don't do it in the national park there), Amish country, several cities small, medium and large, a steam train near Cleveland, Fall colors and white Winter landscapes. TONS! Enjoy. Share often here. Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000