DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Connecticut

Triggerhappy

Reactions
I'm new to forum. My flight today made me want to join a forum and you were first in my search. I'm New to Drones. Flew my Mavic Pro 2 and it was absolutely amazing! Euphoric! I got some great footage, actually amazing video. I am really pleased and cant wait to learn more about Drone flying. I would like to get my license so I am open to any recommendations. If you know a good beginners forum on must knows please guide me.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome from China :)

I personally like to watch YouTube videos to learn about things. I find it easier to learn from visual demonstration than reading manuals or written tutorials. There's some great Drone YouTubers out there... though I'm afraid most of those I watch use the Air 2 or Mini, so I can't recommend anyone specifically. But a quick search and I'm sure you'll find loads of beginner guides for the M2P.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thanks excited to be here!

Welcome from China :)

I personally like to watch YouTube videos to learn about things. I find it easier to learn from visual demonstration than reading manuals or written tutorials. There's some great Drone YouTubers out there... though I'm afraid most of those I watch use the Air 2 or Mini, so I can't recommend anyone specifically. But a quick search and I'm sure you'll find loads of beginner guides for the M2P.
Thanks Heindrich!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent