DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Denver, Colorado, USA

threesumface

Reactions
I just received shipping confirmation for my first DJI product (MPP+FMC.) I've piloted some very basic quad's before this purchase and have a lot of experience shooting nature from the ground. I'm based out of Denver, Colorado. I recently quit my job to travel the world so I hope to really put this puppy to the test. I would be interested in meeting up with other "'local" pilots to learn from what they know and share what I've learned. This seems to be a great community and I'm nothing but excited.

Reactions: dirkclod
I just received shipping confirmation for my first DJI product (MPP+FMC.) I've piloted some very basic quad's before this purchase and have a lot of experience shooting nature from the ground. I'm based out of Denver, Colorado. I recently quit my job to travel the world so I hope to really put this puppy to the test. I would be interested in meeting up with other "'local" pilots to learn from what they know and share what I've learned. This seems to be a great community and I'm nothing but excited.
Howdy from Wyoming (just up the street) threesumface, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: threesumface
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hoping to have a Mavic by Friday. Hello all. Spent last few days studying all the info here. Lots and lots of it. Sure glad for your forum. Seems to the best source for all things Drone. Will also help avoid pitfalls. Hope everyone will have patience. w/ such a newbie. As i'm new to forums and drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS