DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Denver

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

am just getting ready to purchase my first drone (DJI Mavic air 2) and I look forward to reading and sharing
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Hello from Denver, Colorado. am just getting ready to purchase my first drone (DJI Mavic air 2) and I look forward to reading and sharing.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains up here in Estes Park! It's always great to see a fellow Coloradoan on here! Happy and safe flying!

Hello from Denver, Colorado. am just getting ready to purchase my first drone (DJI Mavic air 2) and I look forward to reading and sharing.
Welcome from Western NC - where we share some smaller similarities in mountains with west of Denver. LOL

Lots of great flying out there or should be. FLY SAFE and KEEP FLYING.

Greetings!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803