DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Derbyshire , England

Chopperone

Reactions
Just bought a very clean & tidy MP & reading/watching everything I can before I go for my first flight.
Used to have a private pilots licence many years ago so not completely unaware of what goes on up there but very keen to get it absolutely right from the start.
Need to make sure my first solo is a safe one.
Guy

Thanks - really appreciated.
On certain threads it says I can't post yet - when do I reach the point that I can comment?
TIA

Thanks - really appreciated.
On certain threads it says I can't post yet - when do I reach the point that I can comment?
TIA
You are not restricted as a new member. I can only assume you are trying to post in a closed thread. Send me a link if you link to one you can't post in and I will have a look.

Reactions: Chopperone
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Just bought a very clean & tidy MP & reading/watching everything I can before I go for my first flight.
Used to have a private pilots licence many years ago so not completely unaware of what goes on up there but very keen to get it absolutely right from the start.
Guy
Howdy from Wyoming @Chopperone , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

so not completely unaware of what goes on up there but very keen to get it absolutely right from the start.
Here are some items that'll help you get started on the right foot:

Reactions: Skylane
Guy

Welcome to the forum .... lots if places to fly in the UK ..

If you haven't already install UAV Forcast and Drone Assist to help with flying conditions and locations.

Guy
Hi Guy, Steve here, where abouts in Derbyshire are you. Have you found any nice places to fly? Cheers Steve