DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Dubai

articfreeze

Reactions
Hello,

I've just purchased my Mavic a few days ago and I'm learning what i can about the local regulations as well as the drone itself. It's my first drone ever so I'm excited. I'm hoping that i can learn enough in two weeks to take it on our vacation this July for some nice photos and videos.

Regards
Art

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: articfreeze
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Hello,

I've just purchased my Mavic a few days ago and I'm learning what i can about the local regulations as well as the drone itself. It's my first drone ever so I'm excited. I'm hoping that i can learn enough in two weeks to take it on our vacation this July for some nice photos and videos.

Regards
Art
Howdy from Wyoming articfreeze, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell your drone, or simply just to say hello.

Howdy from Wyoming articfreeze, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks, I've just completed my training certification and have started the registration process with the civial aviation authority here so I hope to be out flying pretty soon. In the meantime, I have to go and fly at the academy premises.

I'd love to do that, I'll meet up with other pilots here and get a more practical feel for the best places to fly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus