DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from East Yorkshire, UK

bobmoss

Reactions
Thought I has better pop in here and say Hello! before I start asking lots of stupid noob questions...

I'm in East Yorkshire and my wife and I were talking about drones at the weekend and we both said we really wanted one. So, on Monday I saw the Black Friday deals on the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo bundles and "accidentally" bought one. Ooops... :)

Its still sat here boxed up, I haven't dared open it up yet, never mind powering it up! I'm scared I'll put the battery in, power it up and it will start wreaking havoc in the house!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome the the world of the Mavic ..... charge all three of your batteries before you do anything :)

Where abouts in East Yorkshire are you ??

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: bobmoss
Thought I has better pop in here and say Hello! before I start asking lots of stupid noob questions...

I'm in East Yorkshire and my wife and I were talking about drones at the weekend and we both said we really wanted one. So, on Monday I saw the Black Friday deals on the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo bundles and "accidentally" bought one. Ooops... :)

Its still sat here boxed up, I haven't dared open it up yet, never mind powering it up! I'm scared I'll put the battery in, power it up and it will start wreaking havoc in the house!
Howdy from Wyoming bobmoss, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

welcome, don't worry about stupid questions, there isn't any. put you question in search (spyglass) first and you can see other posts with hopefully your answer.
don't fire up indoors :eek:
as said get batteries and RC charged up download dji go4 to you phone or tablet and watch you tube mavic pro setup ect.
also read the manual (I know men don't do that, but do)
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170428/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual+V1.6.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome the the world of the Mavic ..... charge all three of your batteries before you do anything :)

Where abouts in East Yorkshire are you ??

Thanks for the welcome, batteries and handset currently charging...

We are in a small village called Wetwang near Driffield.

welcome, don't worry about stupid questions, there isn't any. put you question in search (spyglass) first and you can see other posts with hopefully your answer.
don't fire up indoors :eek:
as said get batteries and RC charged up download dji go4 to you phone or tablet and watch you tube mavic pro setup ect.
also read the manual (I know men don't do that, but do)
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170428/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual+V1.6.pdf

Thanks, will definitely use the search first!

I've already downloaded the PDF manual and started reading through it, batteries are on charge and software downloaded to phone.

I'm off to watch some tutorials now before I even power it up!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy