DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ellsworth, Hancock County, Maine

kbellis

Reactions
This morning's Snow.jpg
This morning's snow and first shot from a few meters above our driveway looking westerly across the village and Union River valley.

I'm a retired land surveyor, first time sUAV owner and very new recreational pilot. After much consideration, like for years and years, I finally purchased the Mavic Air 2 (fly more combo) after the price recently dropped. I'm hoping to use it to map the subject of my current research sub-project, the cemeteries of Exeter, Penobscot County, Maine. It's tangential to the larger research project about Maine's Meridians, and is related to Noah Barker's biography. More on all of that later, but for now just wanted to say howdy from Maine! :)

Kind regards,

Kelly

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum neighbor from the beautiful woods of Midcoast Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. I also fly a MA2 and love it! Fly safe and stay safe!

WELCOME to the forum :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27