DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Eugene Oregon

RallySoob

Reactions
Hi

Im a new drone pilot from Eugene Oregon...

Ordered my Mavic Pro from Dji Store app today because of their advert about shipping no later than the 18th of Jan. Woohoo! Im too stoked. I had flown a phantom 2 a few times but that is it . Wml (i did get the care refresh plan)

I plan to do aerial photography all over this great state , find me on youtube or anywhere else under RallySoob

Reactions: D700 and dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Rally :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks! I appreciate that

youtube is my #1 'how to' resource for absolutely everything...

This is a great forum !

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: RallySoob
Hi

Im a new drone pilot from Eugene Oregon...

Ordered my Mavic Pro from Dji Store app today because of their advert about shipping no later than the 18th of Jan. Woohoo! Im too stoked. I had flown a phantom 2 a few times but that is it . Wml (i did get the care refresh plan)

I plan to do aerial photography all over this great state , find me on youtube or anywhere else under RallySoob
Hi RallySoob,

Good to have another Mavic pilot in Eugene! I had never flown anything before the Mavic.
Spent my two month wait reading the manuals watching videos and following issues and successes on the forums.
I have a couple dozen flights under my belt and am gaining confidence.
Used the mavic to document storm damage for a friend in the south hills.
A friend saw another mavic pilot whale watching north of Florence last weekend, I want to try that!
It is an amazing machine, lots to learn. You are gonna love it!

Reactions: RallySoob
Whale watching would be very cool...

I am very fortunate to not have to wait long for my pre-order. In the 2 weeks Ive been following the Mavic Ive also researched constantly etc. The listed operating range is 32-104 degrees and lately its been really cold so maybe its best that I don't fly it just yet ;)

Knowing Dji there will be a Mavic Pro 2 and so on, I have a feeling I will be a Dji customer for life. They got the drone game on lock down no doubt

*ive already got a response from a Dji rep named Anne stating that my Mavic is ready for shipment awaiting pick up by FedEx...that was fast I bet i'll have it by this week...maybe Wed/Thurs. I assume it ships from California ? Either way Ide be happy about the prospect of owning a Mavic even if i had to wait a year really its all perspective i guess

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yeah, I think the two month wait gave me time to educate myself and I was more prepared for the first flight.
If I had just walked into a store and bought one I think you would have already seen a post on an epic failure by now.
I did fly after the last ice storm, about 28 degrees. Kept the batteries warm, all went well.
Yeah, this new hobby has already cost me, all the added accessories are adding up...tablet, mount, case(s), ......!

Hello Deadeye and RallySoob,

I hope to be joining y'all soon from Thurson. Any issues with officials?

While I have the order confirmation today, I have to wait for the shipping details. I have a Mavic ordered from Amazon (shipping date 20 Mar) that I will cancel if DJI ships first.

Look forward to swapping stories, video and other 'life lessons',

Kevin

Hello Deadeye and RallySoob,

I hope to be joining y'all soon from Thurson. Any issues with officials?

While I have the order confirmation today, I have to wait for the shipping details. I have a Mavic ordered from Amazon (shipping date 20 Mar) that I will cancel if DJI ships first.

Look forward to swapping stories, video and other 'life lessons',

Kevin
Welcome aboard! Now we just need the rain to stop!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ