DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Eureka, Ca

Ishloh

Reactions
Hello everyone, new to the Mavic drones as I had to replace my spark after it was stolen. I now have a Mavic Air and I am slowly learning about the different settings. I am noticing that the MA seems to be quieter then the angry swarm of bees that was my spark. While I miss the spark I am glad I upgraded. Also I am thankful I found this forum as it has answered a lot of questions I had. Thanks everyone!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B and Joe-C
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello everyone, new to the Mavic drones as I had to replace my spark after it was stolen. I now have a Mavic Air and I am slowly learning about the different settings. I am noticing that the MA seems to be quieter then the angry swarm of bees that was my spark. While I miss the spark I am glad I upgraded. Also I am thankful I found this forum as it has answered a lot of questions I had. Thanks everyone!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

I’m in Ferndale. Nice to see another Humboldt drone flyer in here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7