DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Everett, wa

Skyfein

Reactions
Picked up a mavic air I'm 3 flights into so far having fun just trying to disect all of the things that come along with it..

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Skyfein
Picked up a mavic air I'm 3 flights into so far having fun just trying to disect all of the things that come along with it..
Howdy from Wyoming welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Skyfein
Was going to have my controller sent to Dbs Mods to have the long range system put on is anyone familiar?

I'm curious about why that mod appeals to you? I ask because I've seen several long distance Mavic Pro YouTube flights where battery is the limiting factor, not the controller connection.

Anyway, welcome and have a great time here. I'm new also and enjoying the forum.

Welcome! I’m on the other side of the mountain in Wenatchee! Have fun and fly safe!

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm curious about why that mod appeals to you? I ask because I've seen several long distance Mavic Pro YouTube flights where battery is the limiting factor, not the controller connection.

Anyway, welcome and have a great time here. I'm new also and enjoying the forum.
I had a setup from dbs on my old inspire 1 and was extremely happy with it considering the low price vs very good results I achieved with it. Can you help me out with any pointers I could do to my mavic to allow it to have perfect picture within the full distance the battery will allow.

I believe the limiting factor in any flight is going to be the Line Of Sight requirement, not the connectivity. I'm guessing that somewhere around 1,500-2,000 feet is approaching the bounds of visual contact with a Mavic, and at that range you should have a perfect picture unless you have some intervening foliage or other obstruction, but then the LOS restriction comes back into play. What is your goal or fear in enhancing the connection?

Reactions: MikeMauk
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome! I’m on the other side of the mountain in Wenatchee! Have fun and fly safe!
Hi yes, I am from Brewster up the road a piece. Trying to decide on the Mavic2 pro or zoom. now wondering if I need an antenna mod. I have the dbs on my PA# with no problems anyway just doing some research good seeing a local on here!

Seattle, here. Where the heck can we really fly on the west side? Maybe more opportunies east of Everett? My 5,000 sq ft lot is getting tedious and I did attempt to prune a bathroom window.

Hi yes, I am from Brewster up the road a piece. Trying to decide on the Mavic2 pro or zoom. now wondering if I need an antenna mod. I have the dbs on my PA# with no problems anyway just doing some research good seeing a local on here!

Hey Mike! Man your close, if your ever in Wenatchee, let’s go fly!
I would go for the Pro! Better camera!

Hey Mike! Man your close, if your ever in Wenatchee, let’s go fly!
I would go for the Pro! Better camera!
Hello yes I am leaning towards the pro for the better camera. I do like the zoom feature but seems the pro actually offers a little more. I think I will get the combo dji re goggles and Mavic 2 pro and not sure if I need the fly more pack and the
DJI Care Refresh but probably will

Hello yes I am leaning towards the pro for the better camera. I do like the zoom feature but seems the pro actually offers a little more. I think I will get the combo dji re goggles and Mavic 2 pro and not sure if I need the fly more pack and the
DJI Care Refresh but probably will
Batteries! You need batteries lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo