DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Florida USA

cmussells

Reactions
I am retired so I have a lot of time to fly my drones of which 2 are new. Mavic Mini and Air 2. Love them both. They sure can go a lot further than my old ones. Trying to use Dronelink and Litchi for the Mini. Having problems with both. But that is for later.

Thank you for letting me join this group. I am sure I will learn a lot

Craig

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum neighbor. If you have any questions do not hesitate on asking.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Welcome to the forum, Craig! You’re in great company here, with lots of members all around you in Florida. I love the way you’re enjoying your retirement.

Happy and safe flying to you, Sir!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland cmussells

I'm a new Mavic Air 2 owner myself and have had a Spark since it came out three years ago.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I am retired so I have a lot of time to fly my drones of which 2 are new. Mavic Mini and Air 2. Love them both. They sure can go a lot further than my old ones. Trying to use Dronelink and Litchi for the Mini. Having problems with both. But that is for later.

Thank you for letting me join this group. I am sure I will learn a lot

Craig
Welcome to the Forum my fellow Floridian! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929