DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Florida

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome Home.

From beautiful New Smyrna Beach.

Is this your first drone?
That is a nice little town. Stayed there a few times. Damned windy on main street last time I was there. At least I think it was main street - the road the deadends at the beach.

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

That is a nice little town. Stayed there a few times. Damned windy on main street last time I was there. At least I think it was main street - the road the deadends at the beach.
Yup! That's Flagler Ave.

I love it here.

My brother lives over by you though. I've vacationed in Clearwater, the beaches are beautiful!

A big Texas Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Haven’t flown in Florida Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens (a mighty fine one). The Mavic Pro is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.Lots of fellow New Floridians and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you’ll crash, and perhaps lose your Mav. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome Home.

From beautiful New Smyrna Beach.

Is this your first drone?
NO I graduated from the Blade QX platform, the deal was to sweet to ignore. The learning curve is much more immersive thanks to the DJI Goggle RE I get to fly with. I have use the entry level shark FPV goggles with my analog setups in the pass, ocusync and the 4k display is awesome

Welcome to the Forum !!! 4 and a half hours apart !!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61