DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Florida

Welcome to Mavic Pilots.

Just purchased Mavic Air 2. Not new to drones but too the Mavic. Started with Walkera QR X350's, many years back.. The quality just wasnt to my liking. So, I've waited long enough and see DJI quality is better. Looking forward to learning here before my first flight.

Welcome to the Air 2 Family , You made a good choice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your AIR 2 in the Rain and Float on Water.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in your part of Asia. Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first.

Practice using "Find My Drone"
. Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 120,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland usrmesarge.

I'm new here too. :)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Just purchased Mavic Air 2. Not new to drones but too the Mavic. Started with Walkera QR X350's, many years back.. The quality just wasnt to my liking. So, I've waited long enough and see DJI quality is better. Looking forward to learning here before my first flight.
Greetings from St Augustine!

? Hi usrmesarge, from Indian Rocks Beach, FL. ?

See you’re another youngster to the group. A hobby for any age. What a view,...... from my chair!

Thank you for your service, us.army.sarge. ? we owe allot to our vets. Freedom

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll