DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Fort Lauderdale!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hey!

Just purchased a Mavic Air Fly More Combo!

Registered with FAA for $5. Updated hardware. Bought the Mavic Air mainly as I'm heading to Costa Rica next week.

Any insight/recommendations for flying in Fort Lauderdale? I stay off US-1 and 5th.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .

Hey!

Registered with FAA for $5. Updated hardware. Bought the Mavic Air mainly as I'm heading to Costa Rica next week.

Any insight/recommendations for flying in Fort Lauderdale? I stay off US-1 and 5th.

Welcome to the forum! Thumbswayup[emoji106][emoji16]

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Georgia. I own a Mavic Air, since it's introduction, and have enjoyed flying it for 2 years now. You will find plenty of good help and guidance on this forum. Jump in, ask questions and share your experiences.

View attachment 95785
This might help. The large blue restriction circle to the north is Palm Beach Intl Airport with an expanded restriction due to presidential activity at the time the screenshot was taken. It doesn’t normally encompass Lauderdale by the Sea.
Enjoy!
Does this mean that is legal to fly by the beach in A1A x Oakland park blvd?

Hey!

Hi, did you find any spots in the Fort Lauderdale are to learn to fly safely & legally? Please share.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada