DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Fremont, Ca.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about you Mini. Or i when the time comes to upgrade, we'd love to help you get into the set up you want!

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have enjoyed many flights. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Newbie pilot here, just got my first drone a Mavic Mini. I've had it about a week and I'm already saving for Mavic 2 Pro (or something is the range not sure yet). I knew I'd be into it (why I bought one of course) but I'm hooked!
Welcome to the forum from just north of you, from a fellow Mini owner! Here’s a great Fremont spot to fly: 37°32'37.3"N 122°03'59.1"W

The Bay Area drone MeetUp events are probably going to start up again in June, so plan to meet plenty of new Mini and Mavic Air 2 owners at Baylands Park in Sunnyvale:
Create a Meetup Account

Or the former Naval Air Station Alameda in July: Create a Meetup Account

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from just north of you, from a fellow Mini owner! Here’s a great Fremont spot to fly: 37°32'37.3"N 122°03'59.1"W

The Bay Area drone MeetUp events are probably going to start up again in June, so plan to meet plenty of new Mini and Mavic Air 2 owners at Baylands Park in Sunnyvale:
Create a Meetup Account

Or the former Naval Air Station Alameda in July: Create a Meetup Account

I was down there last week but here 37°32'39.4"N 122°04'10.7"W

I'll try to go there this Sunday morning.

I'm new to what you can, and can not do, with this new hobby.

Is this ok and will it get me in trouble?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was down there last week but here 37°32'39.4"N 122°04'10.7"W.
I’ve seen an AMA-sanctioned club use that area, with local landowner’s permission for years, but it’s right next to the busy road, so I try to avoid the attention. The nearby, tree-lined cul-de-sac is just far enough away from public attention, while affording you great views of the Coyote Hills. Your Mini can actually reach Coyote Hills from that spot because of very little interference.

Your video over the salt marsh looks good. You were in clear airspace, so hopefully you knew to check first via one of the FAA-approval apps like Kittyhawk or AirMap.

Feel free to PM me (start a conversation via this forum) for more local knowledge.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mth0d