DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Frisco Texas

drewgolden

Reactions
Started with a DJI Sparc - which sparked my interest.

Read the Part 107 training materials and have flown for a few weeks - needless to say the bug has hit full on.

Flying each day after work and on clear and mostly clear weekends. Just purchased the DJI Mavic 2 Pro (yeah, I now got it bad) and man what a difference.

Starting with the Sparc was the right choice. Loving the hobby and looking forwards to learning more about the art.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Started with a DJI Sparc - which sparked my interest.

Read the Part 107 training materials and have flown for a few weeks - needless to say the bug has hit full on.

Flying each day after work and on clear and mostly clear weekends. Just purchased the DJI Mavic 2 Pro (yeah, I now got it bad) and man what a difference.

Starting with the Sparc was the right choice. Loving the hobby and looking forwards to learning more about the art.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Good luck on your Part 107, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22