DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Fullerton, CA, USA

joonrhee

Reactions
Hello everyone,

My name is Joon Rhee.

I have always wanted to extend my photography venture to another level and finally decided to give drones a try. I ordered the Mavic Pro on 10/10 and also ordered the Karma on 10/27 (first available date to preorder at B&H, who no longer has Karma available for preorder..), and now just patiently waiting for them to arrive. Looking forward to learning and sharing!

Reactions: dirkclod
We're glad your here Joon and welcome to our newest forum .:)
As far as the Karma you might look at our other forum here http://www.gopropilots.com/ ;)

Thank you for the welcome and yes I've already joined and participated in that forum. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: joonrhee
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! It'll be interesting to hear your take on the differences between the Karma and Mavic. I was going to buy a Karma, but I decided to pass on it. It's GoPro's first quadcopter, so I don't expect it to be as impressive as the quadcopters DJI has been releasing lately.

Reactions: joonrhee
Thank you both for warm welcome! I'm not sure if I'm actually going to keep both. Heavily favoring the Mavic at this time, and perhaps I can just simply return or sell the Karma should I decide not to keep it.

Hi my name is RCartie from Anaheim California. I am looking at purchasing my first. Mavic.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots, rcartie! We're glad to have you here :)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55