DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Geneva, New York

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our Forum, Cherry, from Hauptmann ,in the friendly skies of Texas!

You'll find that flying the Mavic 2 Pro so easy. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence.

Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout the
Finger Lakes. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful feedback and advice here. We look forward to your contribution and view of the world.

Afraid it’s that time of year bro. I do one every Sept.
I was working for Southwest Airlines at the time. My wife sewed an American Flag on the sleeve of EACH of my uniform shirts. I left them on for one year for each aircraft which went down, to honor of all air crew members and passengers who lost their lives on that fateful day. I will always remember. I'm honored that you and I stand together.

Thanks for letting me join the group. New Pilot with JDI Mavice Pro 2. Excited to learn all I can. My maiden flight was a success and was really excited to see the result of my first photos.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada