DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Georgia.

Nuum

Reactions
Hello from Georgia. I've been reading the forum for a few weeks and I think it's time to say hello to fellow drone pilots. I used to owned the 1st gen Mavic Pro back in 2017 for about 6 months before sold it. I just bought a Mavic Mini for travel and love it. I've been reading/learning about MM crashes and flew away to learn what to do and what not to do with the MM.
This is a very good community and a lot of good knowledge in here.

Welcome to the forums - the is a GREAT place to get answers to your questions. Also the search feature comes in handy when looking for info

that's how you do it Nuum . . . . learn about the aircraft first then fly. Welcome to the forum. We are happy to have you!
Thanks Skywatcher, my first drone was Hubsan H107c mini drone and all manual, no GPS. It was a fun little drone to learn how to fly, learn what the wind can do and stabilized the drone in the back yard.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hey Guys,

I rarely post any pics but wanted to share this with my fellow Georgia pilots. You all know we don’t really get the great vibrant colors of fall foliage especially in the Atlanta area. I took this shot Saturday 11/07 of Kennesaw Mountain from the north side. I haven’t seen anything from this vantage point so I wanted to give you guys a different perspective. And yes, I know Kennesaw is a National Park and no, I wasn’t anywhere near the park boundary. All good.

Happy safe flying

Attachments

• 9E0F7741-6D98-455A-8B08-2AD0A48C35FB.jpeg
    9E0F7741-6D98-455A-8B08-2AD0A48C35FB.jpeg
    8.5 MB · Views: 8
Welcome to the forum from Sandy Springs, GA.. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Hello from Georgia. I've been reading the forum for a few weeks and I think it's time to say hello to fellow drone pilots. I used to owned the 1st gen Mavic Pro back in 2017 for about 6 months before sold it. I just bought a Mavic Mini for travel and love it. I've been reading/learning about MM crashes and flew away to learn what to do and what not to do with the MM.
This is a very good community and a lot of good knowledge in here.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu