DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Germany!

Uwe-Olpe

Reactions
Hi folks!
Nice to be here, I am Uwe, born in 1959 (yes that's old :)) and I own my very first multi-copter,
a DJI Mavic Mini since mid November 2019. So I am one of the brave early-adopters.
I live in a little village 30 km east of Cologne in Germany. (have a look to a Mavic Mini picture attached)DJI_0210b.jpg
So far, absolutely no problems with this nice little things.

I hope to share my experiences with all of you and learn a lot!

Happy flying!
Uwe

welcome to the forum from another early adopter had mine on the 18th november happy flying

Welcom to the Forum!

Nice area, my son lives in that region, we do live in Bremen.

Happy Flying, always at least 10 mm between the drone and the obstacles!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new pilot will have.

Hi folks!
Nice to be here, I am Uwe, born in 1959 (yes that's old :)) and I own my very first multi-copter,
a DJI Mavic Mini since mid November 2019. So I am one of the brave early-adopters.
I live in a little village 30 km east of Cologne in Germany. (have a look to a Mavic Mini picture attached)View attachment 93056
So far, absolutely no problems with this nice little things.

I hope to share my experiences with all of you and learn a lot!

Happy flying!
Uwe
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50