DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Guam

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! I’ve got an old friend stationed at Anderson AFB with a Mavic Pro, but he’s not a forum member. So I’ll ask if he still flies much, and will get you in touch, if so.

I’m reading up on mapping technologies/techniques myself, and have found our sister forum [CommercialDronePilots.com] to be very helpful: Surveying & Mapping - General Discussion

Welcome to our Forum from the friendly skies of Texas!

Guam would be a great place to have a drone. I made a business trip to Guam and Saipan in the early eighties. Stayed at the Dai Ichi in Tamuning, but my work was in Agana. Just made a day trip to Saipan. Got to drive all around that island as well.

Took the Air Mike island hopper from/to Honolulu, which made stops each way at Majuro, Kwajalein, Ponape, and Truk. Loved it! Dying to go back and to stay longer. Also want to get to Yap and Palau. I'd bring my M2P, natch!

Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22