DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Hayward ca

174Nuno

Reactions
Hi guys my name is Miguel and I live in Hayward California, I’m new to the drone world And can’t wait to learn and capture amazing videos. I currently have the Dji Mavic mini so I can get a feel how these things fly and then I plan on getting the DJI Mavic two pro. Hope to see you all out at the meet ups

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Hi guys my name is Miguel and I live in Hayward California, I’m new to the drone world And can’t wait to learn and capture amazing videos. I currently have the Dji Mavic mini so I can get a feel how these things fly and then I plan on getting the DJI Mavic two pro. Hope to see you all out at the meet ups
Hi Miguel i also live in Hayward, CA. I currently owned dji fpv drone. Where is the meet ups? Thanks.

Hi Miguel my name is Fern i live in Hayward, CA. Where is the meet ups? I currently owned a dji fpv drone. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser