Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from Hermanus, South Africa

Welcome to the group, I strongly suggest you check out you tube videos for setup, luckily you have a fantastic drone and the learning curve is quite easy, happy droning!

msinger

Approved Vendor
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Site
www.MavicHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

Bunny Too

Staff member
Hi, I just purchased a Mavic Air and wonder whether any of you are close to Hermanus, Western Cape? Need a lot to learn ;)
Howdy from Wyoming @Fly4Now , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

dirkclod

Staff member
Loc
Amory , MS
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the group, I strongly suggest you check out you tube videos for setup, luckily you have a fantastic drone and the learning curve is quite easy, happy droning!
Thank you, this forum is great and I learned a lot already, also viewed a bunch of videos. Yesterday the drone left the ground for the first time. I have to admit I was a bit nervous but nothing unusual happened Thumbswayup

Bwoody321

Loc
Wiltshire, UK
Hi, I just purchased a Mavic Air and wonder whether any of you are close to Hermanus, Western Cape? Need a lot to learn ;)
Just got my Mavic Air as well (black) Haven’t been able to fly it much due to short days, windy days and homework but yeah it’s a great drone and you will have lots of fun with it

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAKEBOXER