Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from Hermanus, South Africa

Supguy

Reaction score
Welcome to the group, I strongly suggest you check out you tube videos for setup, luckily you have a fantastic drone and the learning curve is quite easy, happy droning!

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Welcome to the forum! :)

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi, I just purchased a Mavic Air and wonder whether any of you are close to Hermanus, Western Cape? Need a lot to learn ;)
Howdy from Wyoming @Fly4Now , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Fly4Now

Reaction score
Welcome to the group, I strongly suggest you check out you tube videos for setup, luckily you have a fantastic drone and the learning curve is quite easy, happy droning!
Thank you, this forum is great and I learned a lot already, also viewed a bunch of videos. Yesterday the drone left the ground for the first time. I have to admit I was a bit nervous but nothing unusual happened Thumbswayup

Reactions: Supguy

Fly4Now

Reaction score
Howdy from Wyoming @Fly4Now , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Wow, Wyoming! A couple of years ago I visited Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska. My guide was a Lakota from Pine Ridge. What a wonderful experience.

Former Member

Reaction score
Loc
Duluth, Georgia
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Bwoody321

Reaction score
Loc
Wiltshire, UK
Hi, I just purchased a Mavic Air and wonder whether any of you are close to Hermanus, Western Cape? Need a lot to learn ;)
Just got my Mavic Air as well (black) Haven’t been able to fly it much due to short days, windy days and homework but yeah it’s a great drone and you will have lots of fun with it

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maikomou