DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Houston!

Echo4Thirty

Reactions
Hi all, Just passed my 107 and now the wait begins! Hopefully they will issue a temporary certificate soon, but until then I am practicing my flying. I have an Air 2 and a Mini 2 and am loving them both! Great forums and am looking forward to reading and learning.

As a side, It has lit a fire to finish my PPL! I have about 13 hours in and man this aviation bug hits hard! Prior to that I was into fixed wing RC (72 MHz, none of this fancy 2.4 GHz stuff lol).

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum Echo4Thirty . . . it takes about 3-4 weeks to receive your hard card. The temp card only takes a few days (via the IACRA Website).

I too had that fire lit for a PPL. I'm in ground school now and will enroll in flight school this summer. Congratulations pilot!!

Welcome to the forum Echo4Thirty . . . it takes about 3-4 weeks to receive your hard card. The temp card only takes a few days (via the IACRA Website).

I too had that fire lit for a PPL. I'm in ground school now and will enroll in flight school this summer. Congratulations pilot!!
Thats awesome! I was working on my PPL way back in '10 but I moved from FL to TX and well, life happened. I work in public safety radio communications, but my radios always seem to land back on frequencies between 118 and 137 MHz lol. I have to add an endorsement to my FCC commercial license and then its back to PPL! I will say my PPL ground school back in the day really helped me with my 107, even though I had to knock some rust off.

Hi all, Just passed my 107 and now the wait begins! Hopefully they will issue a temporary certificate soon, but until then I am practicing my flying. I have an Air 2 and a Mini 2 and am loving them both! Great forums and am looking forward to reading and learning.

As a side, It has lit a fire to finish my PPL! I have about 13 hours in and man this aviation bug hits hard! Prior to that I was into fixed wing RC (72 MHz, none of this fancy 2.4 GHz stuff lol).
Hello Echo4Thirty from Pearland. Welcome to the forum and congrats on passing your part 107!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member