DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Hyattsville, Maryland via LA, Calufornia

GuyOwen

Reactions
New owner here.
I'm 5' 10", like slow walks on the beach, hot chocolate in front of a nice fireplace -- oh! Sorry. Got carried away! ;)

Bought my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo from DJI after a bad experience with a "used" unit from B&H Photo (which was really known to be defective -- shame on you, B&H!!).

Took advantage of DJI's "Free Training through Enjoy" offer. Spent an hour just learning the initial controls, flight modes, etc. Training wasn't mandatory as I own a Phantom Vision 2+ (which I hardly used). But was icing on the cake for this purchase. Hoping the new features and size of the Mavic will make it more fun as I travel in my RV. It's in San Diego getting a refrigerator replaced.

I bought from DJI because all the Combo offers online were confusing, and Drone-World really set off the hackles on the back of me neck! Bad feeling there, after finally getting responses from them. You do NOT get BOTH the hard case and the Lowepro Sling Bag, as stated in their video? Oh, wait, it's not even a Lowepro, now? It took you DAYS to respond to email?? I'm outta here!

(spelled California wrong -- sorry! Phat Phinger Syndrome)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

You can edit your thread titles. Click "Thread Tools" --> "Edit Title" above your post above.

New owner here.
I'm 5' 10", like slow walks on the beach, hot chocolate in front of a nice fireplace -- oh! Sorry. Got carried away! ;)

Bought my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo from DJI after a bad experience with a "used" unit from B&H Photo (which was really known to be defective -- shame on you, B&H!!).

Took advantage of DJI's "Free Training through Enjoy" offer. Spent an hour just learning the initial controls, flight modes, etc. Training wasn't mandatory as I own a Phantom Vision 2+ (which I hardly used). But was icing on the cake for this purchase. Hoping the new features and size of the Mavic will make it more fun as I travel in my RV. It's in San Diego getting a refrigerator replaced.

I bought from DJI because all the Combo offers online were confusing, and Drone-World really set off the hackles on the back of me neck! Bad feeling there, after finally getting responses from them. You do NOT get BOTH the hard case and the Lowepro Sling Bag, as stated in their video? Oh, wait, it's not even a Lowepro, now? It took you DAYS to respond to email?? I'm outta here!

Howdy from Wyoming GuyOwen, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82