DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Idaho Falls, Idaho (USA)

TheBYP

Reactions
Hello drone pilots of the world! I just found this forum, and wanted to introduce myself. My handle is TheBYP means The Backyard Professor. I make lots of chess videos for You Tube. I got a drone for Christmas and don't have a clue about setting up the new smart phone (Samsung) to my drone, and have had the drone in the box since Christmas, but the weather is getting dronable!!! Anyone in Idaho Falls who drones who could contact me and help me get started? I hear there are downloads I need to download also. I have no idea what to do. I want to do droning scenes for the front of my videos since I video my chess game instructions outside in nature.

Thanks for anyone in Idaho Falls or surrounding area who comes to my helping aid. I am hoping there is a drone club in Idaho Falls I can join.

Best to everyone, and happy droning,
Kerry Shirts (aka, The Backyard Professor)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

We can post our videos here?! Oh that is soooooo cool! Im looking very forward to seeing everyone else's videos and getting their ideas.

Hello drone pilots of the world! I just found this forum, and wanted to introduce myself. My handle is TheBYP means The Backyard Professor. I make lots of chess videos for You Tube. I got a drone for Christmas and don't have a clue about setting up the new smart phone (Samsung) to my drone, and have had the drone in the box since Christmas, but the weather is getting dronable!!! Anyone in Idaho Falls who drones who could contact me and help me get started? I hear there are downloads I need to download also. I have no idea what to do. I want to do droning scenes for the front of my videos since I video my chess game instructions outside in nature.

Thanks for anyone in Idaho Falls or surrounding area who comes to my helping aid. I am hoping there is a drone club in Idaho Falls I can join.

Best to everyone, and happy droning,
Kerry Shirts (aka, The Backyard Professor)
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S