DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Idaho

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum ! I’m new also (2 1/2 months) and I’ve found this forum along with you tube videos everything you need to fly your drone with more confidence. I have the M2Pro and I’m having a lot of fun with it ! Did you get the smart controller?

Welcome to the forum ! I’m new also (2 1/2 months) and I’ve found this forum along with you tube videos everything you need to fly your drone with more confidence. I have the M2Pro and I’m having a lot of fun with it ! Did you get the smart controller?

Hey Captain Lou. Yes, the M2Zoom came with a smart controller. I use it coupled with my Samsung Note 8.

Welcome and good luck on your 107! There are so many great places in Idaho to shoot stunning footage. Check out safeskiescampaign.com for drone safety info and resources.

Greetings
I bought myself a Mavic 2 Zoom. Much too learn. Hope to glean knowledge from all drone experts on this forum. Will pursue my Part 107.

Cheers
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2Z, good luck on your certification. Fly safe and have fun!

Hello from Boise! I have a IG page: droneman_idaho

South Nampa!

Update: I have registered my drone with the FAA and completed Oregon State University's online FAA drone pilot part 107 test prep.

did you have to pay anything?

It was approx $140.
Really? I think I read somewhere that FAA registration is only $5. Maybe that's a different thing.

Really? I think I read somewhere that FAA registration is only $5. Maybe that's a different thing.
It is he was talking about that prep course.
And if your flying you should know that not read about it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR