DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ireland, newbie to the drone world just got a Mavic 3

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy safe and happy flying with your M3!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome, that's an expensive baby with which to learn.
Low, slow and in wide open spaces first, until you are familiar with it. Leave the fancy stuff until later.
I would suggest you read up on the RTH behaviours and the obstacle avoidance, ask questions about anything you even suspect you might not have an absolute understanding of.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Suziebee.

Hi all, Totally new to the drone world but have been a photographer on land as such for many years, looking forward to getting some different shots now but also terrified of my new baby , the Mavic 3 :oops:

Read the manual a few times. :)

As mentioned above, low and slow until you learn more about your flying camera. 👍

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi all, Totally new to the drone world but have been a photographer on land as such for many years, looking forward to getting some different shots now but also terrified of my new baby , the Mavic 3 :oops:
Welcome to the forum from Wales UK, cheers Len

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

If you’re new to flying I don’t want to read that you’ve crashed or lost your new baby so a little advice I’ve been flying five years I have all the Mavic drones, except the new three but I always tell new people and that will last a lifetime if you blah safe don’t fly in sport mode watch out for the new return to home I read a lot of posts keep a line of sight stay away from buildings trees people and just be very careful and always get a home point before you takeoff and check your props and when you start out each day of flying let it warm up for a minute and just hover welcome to the forum there’s some smart people here if you have any questions I’m not one of them I just know how to fly safe it’s a oneWonderful tool to have to take pictures and video of our beautiful world God bless you

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121