DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ireland

Look at me I'm flying

Reactions
Hi, all

I got my first drone a few weeks ago the Mavic Pro Platinum and am still learning to fly. I felt there was something missing and then I found out about the goggles, I think I will get the racing edition pair in the next couple of days as people are saying the fit is slightly better.

DJI really suck you in, I hardly ever buy anything for myself and the first time I saw them on YouTube I ordered one the next day. I think the goggles will be the game changer to give me the experience I am looking for.

Great forum you guys have here I look forward to chatting to you.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI really suck you in, I hardly ever buy anything for myself and the first time I saw them on YouTube I ordered one the next day.
No kidding! They make great products, so it's hard to resist...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi, all

I got my first drone a few weeks ago the Mavic Pro Platinum and am still learning to fly. I felt there was something missing and then I found out about the goggles, I think I will get the racing edition pair in the next couple of days as people are saying the fit is slightly better.

DJI really suck you in, I hardly ever buy anything for myself and the first time I saw them on YouTube I ordered one the next day. I think the goggles will be the game changer to give me the experience I am looking for.

Hi man, welcome to this forum. I am in West side Limerick.Members here really helpful and sorted lot problems.

Hi man, welcome to this forum. I am in West side Limerick.Members here really helpful and sorted lot problems.

Hi Roman50 I just bit the bullet and ordered the racing edition of the goggles with the carry all backpack it's a lot of money but it will be some set up.

I was hoping to take the Mavic out today but it was raining all day so I counted up my change bag and there was 600 in it so I decided to go for it.

How long have you had yours? I've only done four flights and spent most of the first two flights pulling faces and keeping it close to me.

I am in Tramore so am looking forward to some good fun with it when the weather gets better.

Hi Roman50 I just bit the bullet and ordered the racing edition of the goggles with the carry all backpack it's a lot of money but it will be some set up.

I was hoping to take the Mavic out today but it was raining all day so I counted up my change bag and there was 600 in it so I decided to go for it.

How long have you had yours? I've only done four flights and spent most of the first two flights pulling faces and keeping it close to me.

I am in Tramore so am looking forward to some good fun with it when the weather gets better.
Well wery windy now can't flying,watching everyday forecast,even one hour windbreak I fly in park.Have mavic2zoom and spark for funn with daughter she loved

Hi, all

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird