DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Istanbul

I was in Istanbul for vacation in 2007. One of two of the best vacations I have ever went on. If I ever have the chance I will go again. I would have loved to have had a drone for that trip. One of my best memories was the first time I heard the call to prayers echoing across the city. I was standing in front of the Blue Mosque at the time. The Turkish people were wonderful.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I was in Istanbul for vacation in 2007. One of two of the best vacations I have ever went on. If I ever have the chance I will go again. I would have loved to have had a drone for that trip. One of my best memories was the first time I heard the call to prayers echoing across the city. I was standing in front of the Blue Mosque at the time. The Turkish people were wonderful.
Thank you very much for your kind words! :) I hope you get another chance as well, many things changed since 2007.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Please share, about Drone rules in Istanbul. Just curious.

welcome to the forum

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome symberian
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Please share, about Drone rules in Istanbul. Just curious.
Simple, you can't fly as a hobbyist. City centers (yes more than one as it's a big city) are all in red zone. And that is extending to 90% of the city borders.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada